Elliiot,

That might be the normal power control "sneaking up" to your power
setting.  Is your power set at 100 watts?

As a second comment, I hope you are not running PSK31 with 100 watts
power - 25 watts or less is sufficient to work the world, on that mode,
one just bothers the "neighbors" running higher power.

73,
Don W3FPR