Elliot WA6TLA wrote:
> I've reset everything for Data A.....ALC 4-5 bars and the power still creeps
> from about 80 to 100w in about 5 seconds.  After that, as long as their is
> no further mode change the power is always 100w without any creep.

What is your PWR control set to? It sounds very much as though you have
it set to 100W. If so, and you want less power, adjust the PWR control
downwards to the desired power level.

The IMD in PSK31 at 100W output is about 10 dB worse than at 50W,
according to measurements made with my KF6VSG PSKmeter. IOW, in PSK31
you will have a cleaner signal at 50W than you do at 100W.

73,
Rich VE3KI