Byron,

Yes, that prior response may be helpful, but all may not apply to your
case - each one is different.
To be specific for your problem, first monitor the voltage from RF Board
U5 pin 7 while in CAL FCTR mode.  When tapping BAND+, the voltage should
go to about 4 volts and tapping BAND- should drop the voltage to near
zero volts.
If that is OK, then move on to U6 pin 1 - tapping BAND+ should produce
about 8 volts and BAND- should produce nearly zero volts.

Check those conditions first.  If those are all OK, then you can move on
to the varactor tests, but if there is a problem with the voltages
above, get back with me for additional tests and actions.

73,
Don W3FPR