Honestly I didn't think I was hearing all that much in the way of
artifacts and I even recorded audio from the K3 and applied filtering to
it and didn't really hear a lot of A/B comparison difference.

However I noticed that the audio is MUCH less fatiguing when listening
to the K3 since I installed the LP daughter board on my DSP board.

~Brett (KC7OTG)