On Tue, 5 Jan 2010 13:02:30 -0500, Keith Hamilton wrote:

>What is the supplier and part number so I can order!

The nickel 3-circuit Neutrik plug is NY231. 2-circuit is NYS226.
The 3-circuit jack is NYS240. Add BG suffix for gold contacts,
black handle.

The Switchcraft cable-mount nickel-plated 2-circuit jack is #125.
The mating 2-circuit plug is #750.

Since you're building it yourself, you might prefer to use RCA
plugs and jacks for your speakers. The Switchcraft cable-mount
jack is #3503. The "RF" version of their male RCA is a #3507. The
audio version is a #3502. With an A suffix, it's nickel. AAU
suffix is nickel handle, gold contacts. ABAU suffix is black
handle, gold contacts. The Neutrik cable-mount nickel-plated RCA
jack is NYS372P. The Neutrik male RCA plug is NYS352.

Neutrik is a first class connector mfr based in Lichtenstein. I
know their management and have been to their factory. Their "EMC
XLR" is based on my design concept, and they paid me for it. :)
Like Switchcraft, the other major audio connector company based in
Chicago, they're distributed worldwide.

Here's a good pro/semi-pro audio vendor located in Madison, WI. I
know their owners, husband and wife, good people. Many years ago,
I had a sales job competing with them. :)  They sell both Neutrik
and Switchcraft.

http://www.fullcompass.com/brand/NEU/1-8-Mini-Plug-Jack-
connectors.html

http://www.fullcompass.com/brand/SWC/1-8-Mini-Plug-Jack-
connectors.html

http://www.fullcompass.com/brand/SWC/Phono-RCA-Pin-Plug.html

http://www.fullcompass.com/brand/NEU/Phono-RCA-Pin-Plug.html

B&H Photo, Markertek, and Sweetwater are also good sources of
parts like this.

73,

Jim Brown K9YC