The K3 blankers have a considerable range of adjustability of both the
blanking threshold with seven steps, and the blanking pulse width with
three steps, with independent settings for hardware blanking and dsp
blanking.  Hopefully, you can find a setting that will work without
excess distortion but that may not always be the case if the noise is
relatively low and the inband signals are not.  There is a learning
curve.  Blanker effectiveness was one of my criteria  for selecting the K3.

73, Dunc, W5DC