Gang,

I am in that part of the K3 calibration and configuration steps called
"Reference Oscillator" in the Owner's Manual (page 50).  And, I am confused.

There is an errata sheet that says that the K3 Utility has an added TXCO
calibration data entry screen but I do not find it on my running version of the
K3 Utility.  I just downloaded this version of the K3 utility tonight.

Also, the errata sheet goes on to say that the calibration information entered
using the K3 utility is not yet used by the K3 firmware.  Now, give this fact,
does this mean, that the calibration procedure described as "Method 3" on page
50 of the owner's manual is not available to me.

If I can't use method 3 then I presume that I must rely on method 1 or 2 and
since I do not have a frequency counter with the +1/-1 Hz accuracy then I would
have to use method 2.  Is this true?

Thanks for the help.

73, phil, K7PEH
Brand new K3 serial number 3799.