Dick,

Thanks.  I see why I went astray.  The owner's manual lead me astray.  Method 3
is documented as "Run K3 Utility and click on the Configuration tab.  Follow
the on-screen instructions to enter your calibration data."

And, that is what I did.  But, the owner's manual should have said to click on
the Calibration tab and then select the "Enter TCXO Data...".

73,phil,K7PEH