My votes in this contest, can we win a P3 :-)
wav #1 is K3.
recognized by:

-cleanest overall passband (the others obviously have substantial wideband
gain *after* the CW filter,resulting in surrounding WB noise)
-but K3 has most "bumpy-road" agc of the 3

73'
Paul
PD0PSB

receivers.

I have made three recordings of three different receivers tuned to 40 meter
band noise, all with CW bandwidth of (nominally) 500 Hz centered near 550 Hz
sidetone, all with the RF gain full up. One of the three is a K3.