I find that #1.wav is the most 'quiet' recording because it contains
only low frequency (in-passband) content.  I believe that is the K3.
The others have significant response outside the filter passband, and I
would refer to that content outside the passband as "noise".  I would
not refer to the in-passband content as noise attributed to any receiver.

73,
Don W3FPR