>From the original tuning of the various antennas, in this case three different
>antennas for 160, 80 and 40. I know the reactance sign from my test equipment
>at several points in the band.

160 seems to present the most difficult challenge, particularly running during
a contest. There are several spots in the band where I keep a very close eye on
the PS current meter, and back off on the power to play it safe. Periodic
retuning using the KAT3 helps, but the problem is at the antenna and I've not
determined a satisfactory broadband fix yet...

Julius Fazekas
N2WN

Tennessee Contest Group
http://www.k4ro.net/tcg/index.html