I suspect that's about it in a nutshell.
People have gotten used to listening to a certain level and quality of
noise from the YaeKenIcom crowd that when presented with a receiver this
good they are convinced it's "noisier". Noise, which used to be covered
up or attenuated by phase noise or other crud in the other rigs isn't in
the K3.

People simply haven't been hearing true reproductions of band noise
etc... with the other rigs.

My own pet theory.

Al Lorona wrote:
> So what you are saying is the K3 is too quiet for its own good, and that's
> what makes it so noisy!

R. Kevin Stover

ACØH