Dave and all,

Are you aware that you can use both tuners "in tandem"?  You can set the
manual tuner quickly for a close match and then let the internal tuner
refine the match.

For instance, you have an antenna that is difficult to match, but you
already have a list of setting for a close match (less than 3:1) on the
manual tuner for that antenna - just turn to those settings and then let
the KX1, K1, K2, K3 tuner clean up for a very ow SWR.

73,
Don W3FPR