Hi Lance,

Hmmm... I don't think so.  The computer has a 2.3 GHz Core2 Duo processor and 2
GB of RAM.  As I said, but not clearly enough, I gave up on the LP-Pan (for now
anyway) so it wasn't running.  The only thing running was whichever RTTY/log
software and Firefox, which I use for looking at Internet spots.  Since in some
of these contests I was in an unassisted category, even that wasn't always open.

Regards,

Wes