>  But the Line-In  Record
> Control if I put the balance control in the center I can hear
> both receivers and if I go left or right I can hear each
> receiver, but I can’t find a setting that allows me at the
> same time to have Line In have a left and right control
> independent at the same time.

What "Line In Record Control?"   MMTTY does not have a Line In
Record Control.  You don't need it.

Simply check "Left" in the "Source" box on the "Misc" tab for
the "main Rx" copy of MMTTY, and check "Right" in the "Source"
box for the version of MMTTY you use in the "sub rx."

You need two copies of MMTTY - installed in different
directories each with its own copy of mmtty.ini.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV