You don't even need two soldering irons.  Just angle the iron almost
flat so the tip touches both ends of the component, then add a big blob
of solder so that you get good thermal contact with both ends at once.
The part will come right off and you can clean off the excess solder on
the pads with solder-removal braid.

Al N1AL