Hi,

Most  of my operating time, I do CW, but sometimes I do some RTTY
QSOs. Today, after what must have been a couple of months, I felt an
urge to fire up MMTTY again, so I tweaked the necessary controls on
my K3 and on my PC soundcard. But no transmit output?! The PTT is
asserted and the receiver is muted, but no transmit output and no
monitor output. I rechecked all controls and referenced my notes, but
nothing wrong was found.

After experimenting a bit more, I found out that everything was
working fine when I changed the DATA MD from AFSK A to DATA A! Now
I'm puzzled: as far as I know, these two modes use exactly the same
inputs and controls...

Can anyone help me out? What setting or control can be the cause of this?

Thanks in advance,

Frank PA4N

---
drs. ing. Frank R. Oppedijk