That is normal for the 80 meter bandpass - it is very broad tuning.  No
problem.
The 15 meter higher current thing is not likely a problem either - I
would guess that the max power level on that band is in excess of 14
watts, and if so, that is not a problem.  Turn the power down to 10
watts and check the current draw on each band.  At the 10 watt level,
the current should not exceed 2.5 amps if all is working OK.  If your
power supply is less than 13.8 volts, the K2 will draw higher current
than with the higher voltage - so make sure you have an adequate power
cable.  The wire may carry the current fine, but the voltage drop may be
too much with a small wire - I recommend 16 gauge although 18 gauge will
usually do OK.

73,
Don W3FPR