I completed building my KPA100 a few weeks ago.  It passed all tests and checks
all the way through.  However, today I noticed something strange.

I'm operating in the CQ WPX RTTY contest this weekend and spent most of the day
on 20m with the Power set to 50W.  I went to 15m to try it out.  With the Power
control still set to 50W I hit the Tune button to get my remote autotuner to
tune to 15m.  The K2 and my external power meter indicated the normal 20W, as
it should in Tune mode when the power is set higher than 20W.

When I went to transmit RTTY (without touching the Power control), my external
power meter barely indicated 10 watts.  This only happens on 15m.

As an experiment, I went to the CW portion of the band.  Tune gives you 20W.
Keying the transmitter with my paddles give me 50W.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

73,

Ken Alexander
VE3HLS