Thanks for your input Don.  The contest just finished a few hours ago.  The
PKA100 got a good workout.  I'll go inside and tighten the mounting screws on
the power transistors (as they recommend) tomorrow.

The SGC autotuner is installed at the feedpoint of a 20m vertical in the back
yard, about 80 ft from the house, not in the shack.  The K2 and my power meter
indicate a perfect match (as one would hope) on 20m, and 1.2:1 on 15m.  That of
course doesn't necessarily mean there's no RF in the shack, just laying out the
setup a bit.

I'll run some tests with my dummy load in place and report back.

73 and thanks again,

Ken