Steve,

All you need to do is tack an NPO capacitor in parallel with the 68 pF
C2 - try different values until you find the range that yo want.
After finding the range, then adjust the turns on L1 to place the lower
end of the range where you want it.
No other tuning should ge required, although you could re-peak the
bandpass filters on transmit (use a low power level like 1.5 watts).  If
it is working well now, do not movethe adjustments far - just re-peak
them.  If you have the 4 band board, be certain to do the bands in the
proper order - 30 meters before 40 and 15 (17) m before 20.
Be aware that if you have the 30 meter band on that K1 you will lose
coverage of most of the CW portion of 30 meters by moving the bottom of
the range upward - all bands will move.

73,
Don W3FPR