I have a K2/100 with SSB option and an (unbuilt/uninstalled) noise blanker
option. It was sent to Elecraft by the original owner just before I bought it,
and fully checked out. I bought it about 3 years ago and have used it only for
a few trips (Hawaii and twice to New York) with a Buddipole antenna. It works
just great. I'm selling it in order to raise the cash to buy a second K3/100
for my SO2R contest station.

A new K2 comparably equipped would cost about $1,250. I'm asking $950. I have
the original manuals and the unopened NB kit. It has only been used a few
times, by me, and only on CW. I have listened to phone with it, and it appears
to work just fine. I don't have a microphone for it, and those who know me know
that I'm not a big "phone" fan.

If you're interested, contact me at k...@baymoon.com .

Rob K6RB