Well my indulgence at the Orlando hamfest arrived yesterday - a new K3.

This means I need to find a new home for one of my K2s - or my wife
may decide to find a new home for me.

I have a K2/100 plus the external KAT100 for sale.  The K2 serial
number is 6405. The KPA100 is older but all the upgrades have been installed.

The KSB2, KNB2 and K60XV are all installed in the K2. The other
places for accessories have the Rework eliminators installed for easy
upgrading.

Total cost for all this, including shipping was around $1,600.00. I
am asking $1,100 for the complete set and will pay the shipping in
the continental US.

I have pictures of both the inside and outside of all units and will
be glad to email them to anyone who is interested.

Please contact me off list via the email address above.

Larry Ingram  AG4NN