Makes the radio sound a lot quieter and less fatiguing to me.

Honestly I feel much more comfortable for long periods of time behind
the K3 after installing the filter.  I should state that I changed the
filter and several of the output caps at the same time.

I even tried to do some filters in the computer to simulate what I
should expect and I didn't really hear the difference so much in those
files but once the filter was in the radio I noticed a difference.

I have pictures of the differences that you can see here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1493706/K3/Audio%20Filter%20Board/Wide%20Band%
20noise%20injected%202.8Khz%20BW.png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1493706/K3/Audio%20Filter%20Board/1uV%20850Hz%
20BW.png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1493706/K3/Audio%20Filter%20Board/50uV%20Signal%
20850Hz%20BW.png

In all 3 pictures the green trace is before the LPF board was installed
and the red trace is after.  I should also note that the sample rate was
different between the two captures and that is the reason behind the
difference at the very high end...

Anyway those are my thoughts...  Some subjective and some not so
subjective... Hopefully that helps.

~Brett