As I worked today on adding more parts to RF board of my K2 I discovered that
quite some time ago I had installed a 22 uF electrolytic at C111 instead of the
correct 2.2 uF.  The wrong part was easily removed and installed in it's
correct
place as C125, and the 2.2 uF was put in at C111.

Here is my question...  Since the wrong part was in place while I did the Part
II testing and alignment (PLL, BFO, etc.) will these alignment settings need to
be redone now that the correct value is in place?  During the alignment
everything seemed to go exactly as specified.  The schematic shows C111 (along
with Q23 and R113) has something to do with the signals to and from the control
board marked 8T and 8R.  I think that 8T and 8R have something to do with T/R
switching so I am probably OK on this but I thought that I would play it safe
and ask the experts.

Thanks in advance for any input that you might have!

73,
Paul - N8XMS