Hello all,

         I just got my PA transistor replacement kit and have a couple of items
I want to clarify:

1)      the 2n222a transistors I assume are for Q11 and Q13
2)      the resistor coded brown-green-gold is for R50 in the Q6 driver
circuit. Only one in the entire rig.
3)      does both sections of the bottom need to be on for testing or just the
front half?
4)      when adjusting the transmit power is the maximum power out limited to 2
watts, 5 watts, 10 watts respectively at the 2 watt, 5 watt, 10 watt test level?

Again, I just wanted to clarify these items before I power up the rig again. I
really do not want to fry my new parts!
73
Dan
af4lb