Ken,

For those purchasing a used K2, this seems to be a common problem, the
seller may not provide all the cables and accessories that originally
came with the K2 and its options.  That includes a 2.1mm coaxial power
plug, a 3.5mm stereo plug that may be used for the key jack, the
internal frequency counter probe (needed for filter alignment), the KIO2
(or KPA100) cable to the computer, and for the KPA100, the power cable
with the fuse, Anderson Power Pole connector parts and #12 wire.  Recent
K2s also had the parts for constructing an RF probe using the Switch
Spacing Tool for the PC board - an alignment tool and a hex wrench set
(for the knob setscrews) were also provided with the original K2 kit.

All those parts can be ordered from Elecraft.

In the case of the K2 computer cable the wire, connectors, and
backshells to construct a cable may be ordered from most any distributor
since these are standard items (look under D-sub connectors), although a
short (4 to 6 foot) length of 4 conductor shielded cable (only 3
conductors are needed) may be difficult to find - you may have to buy a
much longer spool of it unless the distributor sells it by the foot.

73,
Don W3FPR