Doug,

You might want to mention which version of the fixed audio board you
have.  The original one had the electrolytic capacitors standing up on
the board, and the instructions for that board are on my website
www.w3fpr.com.  The later board had the components laying down and would
fit between the front panel and control board.  For instructions on that
board, look at www.n0ss.net.
To give credit where it is due - Tom Hammond did the board layout for
both boards.  I sold the first version, and Tom sold the 2nd version boards.

73,
Don W3FPR