Found on the T32 website:

K3 problem. Any ideas ?
2010-03-28 08:30

This morning local time (Saturday 21:00 gmt) we started our journey to
Caroline island. Estimate 5 days sailing. Almost 9,000 Qs in our logs from
the 3 days on Malvern. Derek's beloved Elecraft K3 has a problem! On 40m
only, the instant the rig is keyed, even at min power, it switches off as if
the supply plug is disconnected. After an indeterminate delay power is
restored and the rig can be used on other bands. Any ideas, please contact
Maury, IZ1CRR (iz1crr @ tin.it). 73 Derek

Maybe someone is able to help them.

73 de Roland, DC1RS

-----
K3/100 #1243, KFL3A-2.8K, KFL3A-2.1K, KFL3A-400, KRX3, KFL3A-2.8K, KFL3A-400,
KAT3, KXV3A