From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Hisashi T Fujinaka
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2010 9:12 AM
To: Bob Naumann
Cc: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Grounding Mat Chatter

Being in the semiconductor business and having sat by a anti-static
crusader in a previous company, I can tell you you're completely wrong
about long-term damage. However, if you want to treat your rig like a
normal computer and get a new one in a couple of years, you'll be fine.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - ht...@twofifty.com