  From: WILLIS COOKE
  To: Jeff Cochrane - VK4BOF ; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
  Sent: Friday, April 02, 2010 1:38 PM
  Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 - Performance on 6M?

  Jeff, I don't claim to be a 6 meter expert. The K3 is the only radio I have
ever used on 6 meters, but I have operated some with my SteppIR beam and I am
happy. Elecraft makes a 6 meter preamp and the folks that have it seem to be
happy with its performance. I am using the regular preamp that comes with the
stock K3 and I am happy.
  Willis 'Cookie' Cooke
  K5EWJ