G'day,

No big deal but to avoid any confusion the archived mail quoted is
rather a hybrid, the analysis is my observations on reception of the
BA beacon.

Not been listening on 6M much just lately because the coax for the
beam has been diverted to a temporary 80M dipole, soon to come down.
I prefer the hiss to the ear crunching QRN.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO