My "shack" computer is an old Pentium machine running XP. It is more than
up to providing stutter-free CW and responsive RTTY. Before, I had just a
single (cheap) sound card that I put to use for SO1R RTTY. Now, with the
two new K3s, and having used AFSK successfully, twice, I am planning to
add a second sound card for radio 2. While I'm at it, though, I'm thinking
it would be nice to have two sound cards that are highly thought of for
ham-radio use. I have not used sound cards for SSB contesting purposes,
but might want to try it now that I have one hooked up for AFSK. So, I
would be looking for sound cards that work well. Any recommendations?

Rob K6RB