Some people always want to believe they magically have the
only FT1000 series radio that never had severe keyclicks.
They get a little defensive to the first few dozen
complainers until it sinks in that every Yaesu made for a
number of years had a bad problem, and there were no factory
exceptions for any of the FT1000 series.  It's more a matter
of denial in most cases.

It also can be related to other parts of the system like
switching times on amplifiers, non-linear (or class C)
amplifiers on CW,  or bad connections in antennas or cables.
It's a constant effort to have a clean signal.