I have 8 'real' (not usb) serial ports on my computer.
My K3 is using Com 3.
Using Ham Radio Deluxe or DXLabs, I can interface with my K3, no problem.

I want to connect to my K3 using either HRD or DXLabs,
then using my softrock sdr and PowerSDR-IF,
I can display the IF of the K3 as a panadapter.
All this works just fine, no problems.

Now comes my problem......
If I wish to use any other program, such as K3 utility, or EZ-K3,
at the same time.......
I of course get the 'device is already in use' warning.

I know I 'should' be able to set up either LP-Bridge, or VSPE,
and be able to use both at the same,
but I am unable to figure out how to set up either virtual port pgm to do it.
To many possible setup options,
and to little understanding on the part of this operator, sigh.

Everything I read shrugs it off as, just create another port,
then connect to the port you created....
I have tried every way I can figure out to do this,
with no joy!

I have read and reread all the various instructions I could found,
and I'm just not able to accomplish this on my own.
I need some hands on help.

Would someone please email me off the list
and set up a sked with me on echolink,
to walk me through how to set up either (or both) pgms
so i can do this?

TIA
--
GB & 73