Hi,

I use LP-Bridge and don't remember (it's been a while) that it was terrible
hard to set up. Look at screen shot here:

http://ab2tc.getmyip.com:8000/pictures/lp_bridge.png

In the upper left corner you see that the K3 is connected to COM4 at 38400
baud. COM4 is the real physical port on the PC that the K3 is connected to.
In my case COM4 is a USB dongle, but that is irrelevant. Ignore the PowerSDR
if you don't use that. Along the bottom you see a row of virtual ports
COM10-COM14, only two of which are actually in use. COM10 is the port I have
HRD pointed at. HRD is also set to 38400 baud but since the port is virtual
I suspect the speed does not matter. COM11 is for a little cute S-meter
program that I seldom use. Try it out. It's not that hard.

Knut - AB2TC