In general, I would agree with You and Guy and Vic.

However, Gianfranco of SPE (Expert) suggests running the exciter at full power.
 He says there is no splatter and the proof of the pudding is in the eating.
That seems to be true.  I can't see any splatter on the WaveNode and several on
the air tests report fine audio with no splatter.

I repeat:  There is something here we don't understand.

Any comment, Gianfranco?

73 de W6BK

73 de W6BK