Almost any commodity computer speakers can be cleaned up
by adding a simple bypass cap across each of the speaker
leads.  The most difficult cases respond to a basic pi-
section filter at each speaker output and on each input
channel.

I cleaned up all of my computer speakers by adding a .01
or .005 uF cap from my junk box from each speaker lead to
ground on the output of the amplifier board and putting
about 6 turns of the speaker cable going to the "remote"
side (speaker with the long cable) through a .405" ID #31
"clamp on" bead.

If I had the parts, I would use pi section filters with
.01uF caps and a 1 mH choke in series with each speaker.
That should provide nearly 40 dB reduction of the voltage
on the speaker leads that gets back into the output of the
audio amplifier to be rectified causing the noise/hum.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV