Doesn't save config do this already?
73 de M0XDF, K3 #174
--
For all our conceits about being the center of the universe, we live in a
routine planet of a humdrum star stuck away in an obscure corner ... on an
unexceptional galaxy which is one of about 100 billion galaxies. ... That
is the fundamental fact of the universe we inhabit, and it is very good for
us to understand that. -Carl Sagan, astronomer and writer (1934-1996)