Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 12:49:16 -0400
From: elecr...@g4fre.com
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KREF3  External Reference card
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net

This question is one I have been asking annually at the Elecraft booth at
Hamcom in Dallas for the last 2 years. I will be asking again on Friday. The
last information given was in jun 2008 when I was told "availability in Jan
2009", heard no dates since! Based on this I didnt order the high spec
reference for either of my K3.

Dave

ww2r

Message: 40