Hi Julian

The ADAT web page has not been updated in 2 years. Their marketing is almost
non existent. One would assume it  is just an experimental platform  like
HPSDR. Who is really going to sink 6000 dollars into an experimental project?

After the German magazine review identified spurious products in the receiver,
not much has been heard from  ADAT since. I expect that the  ADAT transceiver
will  fall apart just like the Hilberling project did.

Its a pity that  this fine transceiver will not  make it to the marketplace. I
certainly wanted to  buy one.

John

P.B. Christensen wrote:

> Hopefully, it's still on the table for development

Eric's statement seemed to me to be as near to a definitive "no it isn't" as
you are likely to get.

It's a pity. It was a pretty unique selling point for the K3. The only other
transceivers offering this facility that I can find are the much larger and
more expensive IC-7700 and IC-7800 and the much less functional ADAT (if it
really exists.)

Julian, G4ILO