>> * 75 BAUD (100 WPM) RTTY SUPPORT: The built-in
>> encoder/decoder (DATA/FSK-D) now supports both 45 and
>> 75 baud. To select the desired rate, hold the DATA MD
>> switch, then rotate VFO A.
>>

> Has anyone tried the built-in RTTY? When I tried it, I could copy other
> stations perfectly but no-one would come back to me...

I tried it and had no trouble copying using Cocoamodem on a Mac, and
MMTTY on a PC, as well as another K3's internal decoder.

I sent FSK using MMTTY and a RigExpert Plus interface, and had no
trouble copying on the Cocamodem/Mac and on antoehr K3's internal decoder.

Might just be a case of the wrong FSK polarity setting in the CONFIG menu?

73,

Lyle KK7P