Good Evening,
   Weather has not quite gone back to normal.  It is grey and rainy so that is
OK but the temperature is low which is not.  Highs should not be in the high
50s but somewhere in the 70 degree range.  Flowers are blooming and trees are
adding new growth.  Hummingbirds have slowed their feeding so there must be
some other food source.  I do have a few new birds to look up when I find a
spare moment.  But this time of year, along with the cool weather, are best for
collecting wood.  Since I am still heating this will be a long year.  My goal
is fifteen cords maybe more.  If I don't use it the overage can just sit drying
for the following year.
   Propagation was fairly good this week on both 20 and 40 meters.  The sun had
one blank day but currently another spot is growing while prominences are
popping out behind.  Sporadic Es have opened 6 meters as well as 2 meters.  Now
to find some time to repair the feedline to the rig sitting right next to me.
Having two operating positions makes life interesting.  This one is mostly used
for VHF contacts but can be used down to 160 meters as long as the antenna is
not broken.  Winter storms broke the feedline right at the feed point.  A dry
day is best for soldering on the roof but those days are spent cutting wood.  I
know, strange priorities :)  I place staying warm over getting on the air.  But
moving wood is good for my fitness.  Sitting in a chair is not so good at that.

Please join us tomorrow afternoon and evening.

1) Hail signs  (first letter or two of the suffix of your call)
2) NCS help  (as well as QSP/QNP <relay> help)

Sunday 2200z (Sunday 3 PM PDT) 14050 kHz
Monday 0000z (Sunday 5 PM PDT)  7045 kHz

   Stay well,
      Kevin.  KD5ONS

-