For those of you who were sleeping or writing comments to the list here this
morning, 6 meters was open in the grandest i've seen it in years.  Hundreds of
paths from the SE thru the NW part of the country working into Europe and even
the middle east.  Unfortunately it didn't get into western New Mexico, Southern
half of Arizona or southern California but the rest of the country seemed to do
quite well.  It looked like the DC and Seattle area had to suffer with most of
the concentrated activity in those two spots.  I've never seen a map as heavily
decorated in red lines like this one this morning.  I took some pictures with
my camera for forwarding to folks who won't believe it.

Yesterday my trusty K3 #763 put me in touch with ON4GG and 5J0BV so i at least
wasn't left out completely!  The receiver in this thing is simply great.  Now
to rid myself of local area noise.

Larry
W0OGH