Greetings,
I just finished building my K2 and seems to work pretty well except
that it does not received like I think it should.  I put it side by
side with my K1 and the K1 picked up signals better.  They were louder
and clearer on the K1 than the K2.  I have made about 3 passes through
the alignments and am comfortable with those. The S meter, when I am
listening to a strong signal, will barely come off the first bar. All
of the resistance and voltage checks along the build have come out
fine.  I am now deciding how to attack this issue and would appreciate
any suggestions anyone has.  I am going to be doing some of the
voltage checks from the back of the manual next week and also seeing
if I can find a 10 MHz crystal to make the signal generator to begin
that process.
Thanks in advance for any thoughts

72/73
Bob, AD7BP

"You are boldly going where no man knows what he is doing"  -Maarten
Schmidt, Palomar astronomer-