From: Brett Howard [mailto:br...@livecomputers.com]
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2010 1:35 PM
To: Bill K9YEQ
Cc: Elecraft
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] PR6 SubRec and two bands at once on K3

How are you selecting to enable your PR6?  Are you using the DIGOUT line?  If
so you should be able to see what is going on by looking at the DIGOUT line.

You will need the RX ant enabled in order to use the PR6.  The PR6 is inserted
into your RX_ANT loop when its enabled.  Otherwise it simply passes those
through to the BNC's on the other side.

~Brett (N7MG)