You can also google the VE7CC dx cluster.  There is CC software there that is
VERY
configurable to your own personal requirements and one of the setup screens has
button that will have the software work with the K3.  I controled it using
LPBridge
and it worked fine.  Click on the freq and the K3 freq changes, but not the
mode.

You can also send the spots to other loggers like N1MM.  There's also operation
with Skimmer though I have not tried it yet.  Oh...it's free too!

73,
Greg - AB7R
Whidbey Island WA
NA-065

On Thu Jul  1  9:42 , "Phil LaMarche"  sent: