I'm a definite "rightie" but my radio was always on the left.  My TS-870 is
still in that position and the K3 is on the right.  After rotator cuff surgery
on the right side I started to use a mouse with the left and when my right gets
sore, I still do, without any fuss.

I can't write with my left...but then I can barely write with the right one
either

Wes  N7WS

"...the percentage of left-handed hams was quite a bit
higher than the average ..."

Several years ago there was an article in Psychology Today that said that
while the average population for left-handers is about10%, the percentage
rises to about 25% average in technically-related fields.  I did a little
survey in my engineering department at Rockwell and found that 30% of the
engineers were lefties (as am I).

Phil - AD5X