Jim,

thanks for clearing up some of my questions,

using a battery is indeed an interesting idea. Didn't think about it yet,
but as I probably own the smallest shack in HAM history at the moment I will
definitely think about that.

Thanks for the idea with putting the KPA100 in a separate EC2 with the
KAT100. I'll probably go for the K2 10W version for some months until I know
which configuration for the 100W PA / ATU options (internal / external) I
prefer.

Apart from that I have the KSB2 SSB option on my list, plus maybe (or later)
the KNB2 noise blanker and the KIO2 interface module. The K160RX 160-meter
add on unfortunately won't make much sense, as there's not much space for an
antenna.

Thomas