I'm curious as to whether or not Lyle's assertion "The K3 does have
ALC output, but you shouldn't use it." will hold strictly true for the
future KPA500. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the tight integration
between K3 and KPA500 presumes the use of ALC since it's "there". If
so, I'll need to upgrade my early K3s, which shipped with the original
oddball ALC scheme, so it would be nice to know in advance.

Happy Independence Day!

Bob NW8L